Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am not a Blogger.

Quite obviously, I can't hold myself to writing things. I do exciting stuff, that's certainly not it....

Okay, I don't do things that are that exciting. I did go canoeing in another country. And I visited Chicago. Who doesn't like Chicago? But that was briefly!

All other times I've been doing nothing, earning no money, gaining weight and eating strawberries, doughnuts, chocolate, and more chocolate.

And watching the World Cup! Exciting, isn't it?
(See, this is a moment where I'd like a follower to my blog to respond to how they like the World Cup as well. But alas, you are too late, my dear.)

Anyway, I'm off to finish Avatar, The Last Airbender (the series) before the movie comes out.

Ciao, and don't expect me for a few months :p

No comments:

Post a Comment